Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom’s Yorkie: Frankie

by kevin on August 2nd, 2010

in Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom

miranda kerr yorkie dogphoto credit: splash news

Frankie: An Evil Genius Playing God with Human Genetics? Besides sharing superior and even “unfair” genetics, Miranda Kerr and her husband, Orlando Bloom, also share Frankie; a 5-pound militant Yorkshire Terrier. Sources say that the Yorkie has been instrumental in keeping the happy couple together, and has reduced the pair to a life of voluntary Yorkie-servitude.

orlando bloom yorkieAs a conspiracy theorist, I might even hypothesize that Frankie brought the celebrity couple together in order to make a very attractive human baby. Although Frankie’s intent isn’t clear, “Eugenics” (the study and practice of selective breeding in humans) seems to be the motivation. Eugenics has frequently been practiced by dictators throughout history, and Frankie seems to be no exception.

miranda kerr yorkie

Miranda Kerr; Unable to think for herself?

Dog Training Equipment August 6, 2010 at 9:34 am

It’s true, Frankie does seem to be building a master race of beautiful people. Can we also put Giselle Bunchen’s Yorkie Vida into this same category? I smell a spin-off website!

kevin August 9, 2010 at 10:05 am

Yes, this canine plot seems to involve much of Hollywood, and Giselle’s Yorkie seems to be playing a key role. Going to do more research…

pit bull dog lover August 15, 2010 at 8:40 am

Your site is very good! I like it so much!

silk scarves glj September 7, 2010 at 2:32 am

“Perhaps the evil Yorkie-genius will use the couple’s rich, attractive offspring as a pawn in his global plot of Yorkie world rule; or, perhaps he is just playing God with human genetics to amuse himself. Only time will tell.”
ha ha…,i must say your words are very Whimsical

joan bervert September 7, 2010 at 6:07 pm

I truly believe that the wonderful little creatures can bring peace to your inter being.

Sherman Unkefer September 9, 2010 at 12:08 pm

I love my Yorkie Skittles and the joy she brings to my life. Good for the Blooms and their wise choice in a pet!

Leanspa September 15, 2010 at 3:23 am

Yorkie is being the first choice of beautiful and soft nature people be it celebs or anyone. If Yorkie of Miranda Kerr and her husband, Orlando Bloom playing a strong string attached between them and they are happy couples then god bless Yorkie.

Lisa October 29, 2010 at 4:34 pm

My Sophie is like my baby. I go everywhere with her. She is also a beautiful Yorkie. I think they will always bring some kind of fashion love to their owner.

Grant November 15, 2010 at 6:08 pm

hahahah ok now that was funny! I wish that dog could hook me up with a one of them beautiful people. lol

Probiotics August 15, 2011 at 8:36 am

It is great knowing that their dog Frankie helps them bind together as a couple. Since it acts as their very own child giving them responsibility to take care of the yorkie.

Rabbit Hutches August 25, 2011 at 11:15 am

Frankie looks so small when Orlando Bloom carries him. I am really fond of a yorkshire terrier. I really find them cute and adorable.

Letterbox September 13, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Miranda is such a beauty. She also has this very adorable yorkie.