Paris Hilton Orders Filet Mignon for Stray Dog

by kevin on November 15th, 2011

in Paris Hilton

paris hilton stray dog

Paris Hilton orders filet mignon for a stray dog

While on vacation in Bali this week, heiress Paris Hilton ordered a filet mignon dinner (reportedly costing about $75) for a hungry stray dog outside the restaurant where she was dining.

She later tweeted, “Saw a starving stray dog on the beach of the restaurant… Made me so sad. So we ordered him a filet mignon, he loved it!”

She later added, “The cruel treatment of these stray dogs has upset me so much I can’t sleep. I’m researching the internet to see what I can do to help.”

Well, even though she got some great press for her $75, I doubt that it was just a publicity stunt. Regardless of your opinions of Paris, you can’t argue with the fact that she made the stray dog happy w/ a tasty steak dinner!

photo courtesy of Paris Hilton

Coupon of the day: 40% off coupon for mixbook – photobooks, cards, & more at mixbook.com

Ivan November 16, 2011 at 12:54 am

One of my unfulfilled dreams is to have a steak dinner with Paris in Paris. Check out my pound dog cousin Oliver getting ready for American Idol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxpdC679l-w

Michael Belk November 16, 2011 at 9:44 am

It must be nice to spend like crazy, the dog would have been happy with beanie n’ weenie.

audrey hagar November 16, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Heres what can be done-just a vote can save so many from suffering of dogs in shelters and on streets
apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/270916948-forgotten-dog-foundation?src=charity_share

dog biscuits treats November 17, 2011 at 1:49 pm

At least she’s showing that she cares about something other than herself – good for her – and great for the dog!!

Kate November 18, 2011 at 9:54 am

Knowing Paris, this just seems like a show of wealth. Either way, I hope she can use her money on a larger scale to help more stray dogs!-
Kate & Clementine

blurber November 23, 2011 at 11:08 am

That has actually made me like Paris Hilton – just a little bit

All Natural Pet Care November 26, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Sounds like she just wanted to spoil a dog that has probably never been spoiled. Good for her!

Growly-growl November 30, 2011 at 8:21 pm

She might be “the girl you love to hate” but if she loves animals she can’t be all bad! Good for her. Maybe she has found her niche.

Ally December 14, 2011 at 3:16 am

I think what she did was great. If someone has the heart and the funds to help out, then why not?

cathy January 4, 2012 at 8:24 pm

I’m not one for giving people credit for being famous because their famous, but I find this a sweet thing to do. I’ve found myself ordering meals for the odd stray dog while on vacation. I don’t think I’m the only one, these strays seem to have very good manners, and look fairly well fed

GlamourMutt January 6, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I love this story! Paris Hilton is a great animal advocate!

bowwowmeow January 12, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Go Paris!! Love how generous you are!!
shay

comfortable shoes January 18, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Paris has a big heart. That doggie must have thought his dreams had come true. Don’t dogs dream all day of filet mignon?

JillyT February 25, 2012 at 11:04 am

Nice of her to buy an expensive meal for the dog, but wouldn’t it have been better for her to use her money to rescue the dog, get it cleaned up at the vet, and use her celebrity to help it find a new home?

Paul March 26, 2012 at 5:20 am

We visited Bali Dog rescue and gave donations of money and medical supplies… we read in a magazine how Paris said she wanted to help Bali dogs, but all she managed to do was tweet about how compassionate she was, and even after being tweeted/asked to go and visit Bali Dog Rescue shelter, she didn’t bother to even visit or donate! :C We have been feeding street dogs in Bali whilst here on holidays every night, but i guess because we’re not famous….its no big deal!

Paris, How about putting money behind your words and live up to you compassionate persona you portray!!